The request status will be available under my deviant ID, please verify before anything else.
Im opening requests/suggestions with the intention to be exposed to a wider range of things that might be escaping my awareness, to meet people who share interests, and to increase my current skill level by practicing things out of my comfort zone
Bear in mind:
- Im not paying attention to anyone who doesn't bother to read before requesting .
- If you aren't paying for something, you aren't entitled to it; that's specially true for art, which requires time AND skills. I will block rude/annoying people without hesitation .
- What i draw will be my interpretation of what is requested, and therefore style and aesthetics will vary accordingly .
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of the artwork produced belongs to me and can be used for portfolio, prints, etc.
- Im ok with download, features and linking back to the artwork, but not reupload in other accounts, even if the character is yours/credit is given .
Things i will draw
- Myths, legends and folklore
- Ideas(3-4 components max i.e. ninja chihuahua, giant bat piranha, flying spaghetti monster etc.).
- Characters(can be your OC's, as long as they are part of some coherent narrative/world and not just a floating "x the y").
Things i will not
- Highly stylized franchise characters(ponies, sonic, fnaf, etc).
- Things that would not translate to the realistic/semi-realistic styles i have going.
- Political/religious/hateful stuff, unless its on a fictional/fantasy setting AND it isn't offensive.
- Extreme violence, gore, erotic/fetish and anything else you wouldn't dare to show to the average grandma.
How to request:
- I will take requests only from watchers .
- Post a comment on this journal describing what you would like me to draw, including any links to reference material that would be helpful.
- Assume i do not know what the thing you are describing is(even if you think i am familiar with it), and make it sound cool/interesting without having to research about it .
- Request one thing at a time, and if possible, check if someone else has already suggested it beforehand to reduce redundancy/flooding of comments .
- If you agree with someone else's suggestion reply to them saying you agree/would like to add something. If multiple people agree on a suggestion, im more likely to pick that one .
I will pick the suggestions i like in no particular order, do research/ask questions where needed, draw them, and post them on my gallery with the people who suggested them in the description.
The time i spend on each one will depend on how much i like it, what im trying to accomplish with it, how busy i am, etc. It might be just a sketch, it might be a full illustration, it might never happen
send me a note about requests, if you haven't seen the deviation under my name in your watch inbox, i simply had no time for it/chose not to draw it